Back again! This time with many characters. I think I understand what people say when they talk about characters having minds of their own now, as when I was drawing this connections just appeared all over the place. Which I am now going to explain. Just because.
- So first off we have Julian off in the corner there, being all sad while Logan is just like “Jules, dude, why are you sad seriously now you gotta tell me these things don’t be all antisocial”
- Derek, meanwhile, is wondering just what the hell is up with this Adam kid, who just daydreams about what small animal he shall murder next
- Justin’s just hangin’ and may or may not be checking Charlie out—
- Who is keeping an eye on Shane (who is the only one not in Dalton uniform), and Shane is attempting to exert his powers of romance~ on Reed, who certainly seems to be enjoying the attention.
- Dwight sees a ghost. And is worried.
- The Wavid and Tweedles pairs seem to each be planning something… which will probably end up destroying most of Windsor. Good times, good times.